Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Every woman in the world Judy Garland and Mickey Rooney (Read 27380 times)

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Every woman in the world Judy Garland and Mickey Rooney
2nd Dec, 2013 at 9:31am

Every woman in the world Judy Garland

Every woman in the world Judy Garland

Loading Player...
notes.gif Every Woman in The World by Air Supply notes.gif

If you can't hear the music, please right click here and save.

Related articles you might be interested in reading:

star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

LoveGal
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

♥ Judy Garland ♥

Oversea
Awards: 2
Judy Garland Silver Star AwardJudy Garland Gold Star Award
Re: Every woman in the world Judy Garland and Mickey Rooney
Reply #1 - 23rd Dec, 2013 at 12:31am

How can I forget them, Judy Garland and Mickey Rooney

11498773475_8b9cfef9f6_o.jpg

They are funny Laugh
11498991553_e06c72f22d.jpg

To see full size

♥ Judy Garland ♥ This is Judy Garland I gonna sing "Gotta Get Out And Vote, 1944"

♥ Judy Garland ♥ Ma! He's Makin' Eyes At Me! 1949
View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #2 - 23rd Dec, 2013 at 4:02am

Mickey Rooney was very funny even as a child, if he can't make you laugh then there's something wrong with you.

He was suited to comedy films and shows, and I thought his appearance brought some life to "The Judy Garland Show." It's always good to see these two superstars together, anywhere. Judy Garland was naturally shy and can be funny at times, but she was a great singer and actor.

Mickey Rooney thinks about Judy Garland and talks about Judy Garland more than his previous wives, so she really was a huge part of his life having grown up together at MGM.

He once said: "She was like my sister. she knew what I was going to say before I said it, and I knew what she was going to say. I loved her with all my heart. There's never a day that goes by that I don't think about Judy."

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Judy Garland Silver Star AwardLaotian Award
Reply #3 - 12th Apr, 2014 at 7:50pm

Rest in peace Mickey.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #4 - 13th Apr, 2014 at 2:04am

He lived up to 93 years old, that's quite a long life particularly for an actor from the studio era so his death is not really a sad one.

Where there's life, there's death and we all have to go one day too.

Thank you Mickey for all the entertainment.

IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #5 - 13th Apr, 2014 at 6:39pm

Folks that is why indiviudals have to enjoy life on Earth as much as possible because you have only 100 years to live on this planet.  Live for today because tomorrow may not come.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #6 - 14th Apr, 2014 at 4:12am

I hope I won't live that long because I would need someone to care for me. Once you reach your 70's, there will be many things that will slow down and won't function properly. Memory loss, osteoporosis, bad eye sight, etc. Even in your 60's, you can feel your body aging.

Judy Garland once said "Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could all be a little more gentle with each other, and a little more loving, have a little more empathy, and maybe we'd like each other a little bit more."

She and Mickey Rooney reunite in heaven (if there is one). Or perhaps she has reincarnated (if there is such a thing).

IP Logged

Beef Cake
God Member

I love Laos!

Reply #7 - 14th Apr, 2014 at 8:17pm

Tongue in cheek

View Profile  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 68389 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 35 245613 Last Post 19th Jan, 2024 at 4:36pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 130923 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 67125 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 45855 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 72425 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 56099 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 44256 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 39965 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in December, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 4 33198 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:03pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum