Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
A picture is worth a thousand words (Read 99046 times)

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Re: A picture is worth a thousand words
Reply #45 - 31st Jan, 2014 at 2:43am

Your relationship won't last that way.

There will come a time when she can no longer provide that "bedroom pay".

Spoiling her by giving her a free life will make it hard for her to break her bad habit of asking you for money all the time. When you can't meet her needs, she is on her way out the door to the next guy.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

pakse
Awards: 2
Gold Medal AwardLaotian Award
Reply #46 - 31st Jan, 2014 at 4:09am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 31st Jan, 2014 at 2:43am:
Your relationship won't last that way.

There will come a time when she can no longer provide that "bedroom pay".

Spoiling her by giving her a free life will make it hard for her to break her bad habit of asking you for money all the time. When you can't meet her needs, she is on her way out the door to the next guy.

Applause what admin said

View Profile  
IP Logged

grant
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I love Laos!

Australia
Judy Garland Silver Star AwardOutstanding Contribution Award
Reply #47 - 31st Jan, 2014 at 6:27am

No money, No honey.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #48 - 31st Jan, 2014 at 8:42am

grant wrote on 31st Jan, 2014 at 6:27am:
No money, No honey.

Poor people around the world wouldn't be married if that was the case.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

Buk Nut
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

The White man Marches
on

Reply #49 - 31st Jan, 2014 at 10:30am

you are right admin, but I didn't say she can't work I just meant I won't ask for any payment for helping her from poverty, except that kind  Grin

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Reply #50 - 31st Jan, 2014 at 10:54am

Buk Nut wrote on 31st Jan, 2014 at 10:30am:
you are right admin, but I didn't say she can't work I just meant I won't ask for any payment for helping her from poverty, except that kind  Grin

You're just a pervert ! Lol

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Nut
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

The White man Marches
on

Reply #51 - 31st Jan, 2014 at 10:59am

Maybe I really am. I have to reevaluate myself. Right now I'm in a dark place.  Shocked

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Reply #52 - 3rd Feb, 2014 at 4:37pm

Buk Nut wrote on 31st Jan, 2014 at 10:59am:
Maybe I really am. I have to reevaluate myself. Right now I'm in a dark place.  Shocked

Dude you gay ?  Grin

View Profile  
IP Logged

TexasCowboy

I love Laos!

Outstanding Contribution AwardBest Content Award
Reply #53 - 3rd Feb, 2014 at 6:58pm

You're obviously disgusted with modern society which in a way is a good thing because it is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a sick society. But you're thinking into this stuff way too much. That's why it is always good to keep an ice cold beer within arm's reach and to always maintain a buzz. If you can't accept alcoholism, then you are going to have to get creative. That or live with an enduring feeling of melancholy. Up to you. Whatever your choice, good luck.

Cowboy

View Profile  
IP Logged

TexasCowboy

I love Laos!

Outstanding Contribution AwardBest Content Award
Reply #54 - 3rd Feb, 2014 at 7:03pm

And you seem to suffer from a white knight complex. What's this shit about "rescuing" an impoverished country gal? Until you realize a relationship should be mutually beneficial to both individuals involved and until you can find a woman who loves you for you rather than out of desperation for herself or her family, you will always remain heartbroken and confused.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Nut

The White man Marches
on

Reply #55 - 4th Feb, 2014 at 5:24am

TexasCowboy wrote on 3rd Feb, 2014 at 7:03pm:
And you seem to suffer from a white knight complex. What's this shit about "rescuing" an impoverished country gal? Until you realize a relationship should be mutually beneficial to both individuals involved and until you can find a woman who loves you for you rather than out of desperation for herself or her family, you will always remain heartbroken and confused.

Oh yeah I know, I was teasing more or less about "saving" her. My idea is that I like low class girls because they tend to be less uptight than high-so girls. For example, I came form the USA and I enjoy eating rats, while some Lao people who live in a country where others actually eat BBQ'd rats don't want to eat them just because they are close-minded and see themselves as "high-so" and the rats are "poor people's food." Basically an impoverished girl would be as comfortable with being low class as I am and not do things like ask to go to the mall and look at brand name shoes, and they would be comfortable living in the village, unlike a high-so girl who always wants to be in a room with air-con and cable television. Basically, I'm "low class", I want someone low class like me.

I'm not marrying her because of rats, that was just an example to get you to understand my point.

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Reply #56 - 6th Feb, 2014 at 11:44am

You talking bout the rats in the rice field right ?
That i don't mind trying ,city rat hell to the no !

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Nut

The White man Marches
on

Reply #57 - 6th Feb, 2014 at 1:54pm

Yep I'm talking about the field rats. City rats I would never eat. Anyways, my point is that these traditional girls don't act all stuck up like other girls and they will eat all of the true Lao food that I like to eat. I was in a Lao village and the men would go out and catch rats in the fields and bring them back and snap their necks and make them into delicious snacks.

"Wealthy people" only want to try American food and eat some BS like Pasta and Spaghetti. Don't think they're gonna be open minded about true Lao foods. I've eaten all the different types of Lao food. Once people move up in the social ladder they don't eat it anymore.

It's not just the food, they also think they're too good to wear the Sinh. They think they're so good that they only wanna wear pants. This is why I want to marry a poor girl. They don't need any air conditioning, they can live with me and eat rats and live the true Lao way. I was born in the USA but I feel more attached to being Lao than anyone else.

In my heart I'm a pure Lao so I wanna be with a pure Lao girl. Pure Lao doesn't eat macaroni, use facebook, and speak English.

Pure lao eats larb dib, rats, wears sinh and can live in the countryside without any conveniences.

No matter where I go, I never forget my roots.

View Profile  
IP Logged

ba dac
God Member

I love Laos!

pakse
Reply #58 - 6th Feb, 2014 at 3:41pm

Buddy you gonna have to go way up in the mountain.Maybe
way out in the country-side. I totally understand ya.
Like i say those type of girls are hard to comeby.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk Nut

The White man Marches
on

Reply #59 - 6th Feb, 2014 at 11:51pm

well they have a Thai saying: something that is hard to get has great value

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in April, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 0 1983 Last Post 21st Apr, 2024 at 12:52pm
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 37 291144 Last Post 20th Apr, 2024 at 5:11pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 4 87228 Last Post 1st Feb, 2024 at 3:05am
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 138889 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 75241 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 51834 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 77952 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 61240 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 48434 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 43578 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum