Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Live music (Read 52628 times)

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Live music
6th Feb, 2010 at 2:13am

Live music in Vientiane, Laos.

laopride601.jpg

laopride602.jpg

laopride603.jpg

laopride604.jpg

laopride605.jpg

laopride606.jpg

laopride607.jpg

laopride608.jpg

laopride609.jpg

laopride610.jpg

laopride611.jpg

laopride612.jpg

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Re: Live music
Reply #1 - 7th Feb, 2010 at 5:00am

where is this place situated? When I go back at the end of this year. I don't mind to go there! thank

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #2 - 7th Feb, 2010 at 10:29am

Photo was taken at two places. Mekong riverside near Don Chan Palace, and the other at a club.

IP Logged

Tee
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #3 - 9th Feb, 2010 at 9:29am

Hi Admin

if you don't mind give me the club name please! Thanks....

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #4 - 10th Feb, 2010 at 1:23am

I prefer not to name them but there's plenty of places where they sing live music all over Vientiane.

IP Logged

Buk IIWJ
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

ThatLuang, Laos P.D.R.
Reply #5 - 11th Feb, 2010 at 4:12pm

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 10th Feb, 2010 at 1:23am:
I prefer not to name them but there's plenty of places where they sing live music all over Vientiane.

because you hang out there and didn't want us to see you there??  Grin

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #6 - 12th Feb, 2010 at 1:45am

Buk IIWJ, I have been there but having said that, I go to many other places as well.

I've had enough guys flirting with me and I don't want more people seeing me.

IP Logged

Buk IIWJ

I Love Laos!

ThatLuang, Laos P.D.R.
Reply #7 - 25th Feb, 2010 at 6:14pm

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 12th Feb, 2010 at 1:45am:
Buk IIWJ, I have been there but having said that, I go to many other places as well.

LMAO!!!  Okay Sexy.... Grin

View Profile  
IP Logged

OMD
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Reply #8 - 26th Feb, 2010 at 9:11pm

Remember, chatting in the internet is a lot different when meeting the person face to face.  She's very outspoken here, but, I think she's very shy in real life. Smiley

I met a lot of people online and actually met up face to face.  Me personally I have no problems/worries.  I'm a people person face to face or even online...I used to be shy younger years, but, that's changed. Smiley  Buk IIWJ how about you?

View Profile  
IP Logged

kindlerclan
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #9 - 1st Mar, 2010 at 3:16am

OMD wrote on 26th Feb, 2010 at 9:11pm:
Remember, chatting in the internet is a lot different when meeting the person face to face.  She's very outspoken here, but, I think she's very shy in real life. Smiley

I met a lot of people online and actually met up face to face.  Me personally I have no problems/worries.  I'm a people person face to face or even online...I used to be shy younger years, but, that's changed. Smiley  Buk IIWJ how about you?

Actually, I am 90% sure that she is a he.  Just check out "her" domain registration.   In Australia.  "She" owns 33 other domain names.  All for commercial profit to get you men here, in hopes of finding a real Lao woman.  But no meeting actually takes place.  We are all fish in a barrel.

View Profile  
IP Logged

kindlerclan
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #10 - 1st Mar, 2010 at 3:19am

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 12th Feb, 2010 at 1:45am:

This avatar is not the real Solivan.  I am sure of this Mr.  Too bad.  I would love to meet the real woman who's picture you have stolen.

View Profile  
IP Logged

OMD
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

CALIFORNIA DREAMING
Reply #11 - 1st Mar, 2010 at 5:55am

KindlerclanYou are absolutely correct about the domain names and the registrant. I don't know about anyone else, I'm not here looking for women.  I'm here for information,updates regarding our homeland, and hoping to chat with you guys about Lao topics or issues.  Overall, that's about it for me.  The only reason I came across to this website was because of You Tube videos. SmileyThere are way too many pathetic and desperate people looking for love using online websites and end up getting scammed in the end. It's sad but very true.  I'm not saying all websites scam.  People just need to be more alert and use precaution.  When something is too good to be true than it probably is. If you want to meet women through the online network you can use  facebook or myspace.   If you don't want that you can find people on these messengers: MSN LIVE, ICQ, etc... If you want to confirm who the person you are talking to you can always have a video conference or using various voice chats (Team Speak, Ventrilo, etc...). For me personally,  I have met a lot of great people through online gaming/music community.  In my lifetime I have met 8 people face to face who became my best friends in real life.  Always remember, don't jump the gun if you happen to meet a girl/friend online.  Find as much information about him/her to make sure he/she is who they say they are.  Otherwise, you could end up in a box or even bankrupt.   Be very careful. Smiley

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos

Reply #12 - 1st Mar, 2010 at 6:46am

Kinderclan, Those who understand the internet know that domain registration doesn't mean anything except that it is registered to an individual or organisation.

If John owns many hotels, Susan may run the day to day operation of one of those hotels.

Our site is registered in Australia, hosted in America, operated in Lao PDR and assisted in England. Therefore Australia is not the only country connected with our site.

IP Logged

Tee

My Home,My love and my
only place to be R.I.P

Sydney, Australia
Reply #13 - 1st Mar, 2010 at 11:00am

We understand very well about Internet business, Why you choose "dot com" to be your site.(The most recognise and the cheapest)   registered in Australia,(weak in copy right law)  , Using some of the "know how" in other country.(Laos still lack of technology personel).

I understand there are cost involve and you have to recuperate the cost of running the site. all the people involve do need to eat... This is why you are concentrate on took most of the photo involve with the young girl so you can promote your introduction on line... it's a business decision.
This is your site...You can run the way you see fit!   
I rest my case!

View Profile  
IP Logged

Buk IIWJ

I Love Laos!

ThatLuang, Laos P.D.R.
Reply #14 - 1st Mar, 2010 at 5:20pm

OMD wrote on 26th Feb, 2010 at 9:11pm:
Remember, chatting in the internet is a lot different when meeting the person face to face.  She's very outspoken here, but, I think she's very shy in real life. Smiley

I met a lot of people online and actually met up face to face.  Me personally I have no problems/worries.  I'm a people person face to face or even online...I used to be shy younger years, but, that's changed. Smiley  Buk IIWJ how about you?

JACKSPADE, I would say I'm pretty out going person and easy to talk to. Grin..   Also consider myself as well rounded person by both physical and knowledge  Roll Eyes. hahahha bor mee khon yorng ga yorng tol eng la nor.. Grin

View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in April, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 1 3008 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:22pm
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 5 87757 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:03pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 37 291664 Last Post 20th Apr, 2024 at 5:11pm
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 139251 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 75572 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 52111 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 78193 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 61448 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 48626 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 43717 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum