Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Beer is a way of life in Laos (Read 69662 times)

USA Joe
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Re: Beer is a way of life in Laos
Reply #60 - 19th Aug, 2010 at 4:34am

llX wrote on 19th Aug, 2010 at 2:22am:
USA Joe wrote on 17th Aug, 2010 at 6:07am:
llX wrote on 17th Aug, 2010 at 1:51am:
USA Joe wrote on 16th Aug, 2010 at 5:51pm:
Quote:
And by the way, I hope that picture of you in a Buddhist monk robe is just a rehearsal because beard and earrings are not allowed.

but all the cool monks on tv have beards

USA Joe. I am Christians and believe in Jesus Christ.

do u remember me asking you if i care to know? or if that relates to these topic??

Here is my point. A typical westerner. Think they are superior then other, cocky, make fun and put down other culture and religion. Not all westerner, but few.
Grin

there u go again. calling me names and saying i do bad things. i've not made fun or put other cultures down. yet u have been doing that to me all this time.

its ok. i forgive u.

i think your jesus doesnt really know u. isnt that sad u call yourself a christian yet you break "thou shall not bear false testimony" and all that christ teaches.

the lake of hell is calling you hahahaha

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

"Absolute power corrupt."

Awards: 2
Top Poster AwardLaotian Award
Reply #61 - 19th Aug, 2010 at 2:00pm

Yeah we Christian should invade a new land and make native people Christian.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

USA Joe wrote on 19th Aug, 2010 at 4:34am:
llX wrote on 19th Aug, 2010 at 2:22am:
USA Joe wrote on 17th Aug, 2010 at 6:07am:
llX wrote on 17th Aug, 2010 at 1:51am:
USA Joe wrote on 16th Aug, 2010 at 5:51pm:
Quote:
And by the way, I hope that picture of you in a Buddhist monk robe is just a rehearsal because beard and earrings are not allowed.

but all the cool monks on tv have beards

USA Joe. I am Christians and believe in Jesus Christ.

do u remember me asking you if i care to know? or if that relates to these topic??

Here is my point. A typical westerner. Think they are superior then other, cocky, make fun and put down other culture and religion. Not all westerner, but few.
Grin

there u go again. calling me names and saying i do bad things. i've not made fun or put other cultures down. yet u have been doing that to me all this time.

its ok. i forgive u.

i think your jesus doesnt really know u. isnt that sad u call yourself a christian yet you break "thou shall not bear false testimony" and all that christ teaches.

the lake of hell is calling you hahahaha

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator
Meaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the starsMeaning of the stars

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #62 - 19th Aug, 2010 at 10:53pm

Lao Lan Xang, Are you a Laotian who follows Christianity? And are there many Laotians in America who follows Christianity?

Don't get me wrong, we all have the right to follow any faith we want, but it's very interesting.

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #63 - 20th Aug, 2010 at 1:09pm

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 19th Aug, 2010 at 10:53pm:
Lao Lan Xang, Are you a Laotian who follows Christianity? And are there many Laotians in America who follows Christianity?

Don't get me wrong, we all have the right to follow any faith we want, but it's very interesting.

Yep. I'm 100% L.A.O and follow Christianity. Some young Lao America are Christian, but most still follow Buddhism. I still go to Buddish temple with friends and family when there a celebration.

Many way to the same destination. The main point of religion are the same. Do good go to heaven, do bad go to hell.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Admin Saovaluck
Miss Administrator

Lao Pride and No. 1 fan
of Judy Garland from
Laos!

Vientiane, Laos
Awards: 5
Judy Garland Gold Star AwardJudy Garland Silver Star AwardTop Poster AwardOutstanding Contribution AwardLaotian Award

Judy Garland's Ruby Slippers
The most beautiful pair of shoes worn by the most beautiful actress in movie history.
Reply #64 - 21st Aug, 2010 at 12:54am

Your parents follow what religion?

View Profile WWW JudyGarlandAsDorothy MissJudyGarland saolili  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #65 - 21st Aug, 2010 at 1:42pm

Admin Saovaluck wrote on 21st Aug, 2010 at 12:54am:
Your parents follow what religion?

Buddhism. Most of my family and friends are Buddism.

View Profile  
IP Logged

Ladda S
Newbie to Lao Pride
Meaning of the stars

I Love Laos!

Reply #66 - 4th Sep, 2010 at 10:58am

I like a beer Lao once in a while too!

View Profile  
IP Logged

Sao Lili
Global Moderator

I Love Laos!

Vientiane
Reply #67 - 26th Sep, 2010 at 3:51am

Beer is okay but i prefer spy wine cooler.

View Profile  
IP Logged

William Kelley
Ex Member

Reply #68 - 16th Mar, 2011 at 5:30am

llX wrote on 20th Aug, 2010 at 1:09pm:
Admin Saovaluck wrote on 19th Aug, 2010 at 10:53pm:

Yep. I'm 100% L.A.O and follow Christianity. Some young Lao America are Christian, but most still follow Buddhism. I still go to Buddish temple with friends and family when there a celebration.

Many way to the same destination. The main point of religion are the same. Do good go to heaven, do bad go to hell.

Okay, note to self. Don't preach. Don't preach. Don't... I have to, sorry.

Christians do not believe that simply living a good life or doing good deeds will get you into heaven.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."  (John 14:6).

Without the way there is no going; without the truth there is no knowing; without the life there is no living. I am the way which you should pursue; the truth which you should believe; the life which you should hope for."

Okay, I'm finished.

BTW: I also read Buddha's teachings.   Smiley   I want to be SAVED and ENLIGHTENED also.

IP Logged

William Kelley
Ex Member

Reply #69 - 16th Mar, 2011 at 5:34am

llX wrote on 6th Aug, 2010 at 11:16am:
I love BeerLao!!!
Cool

My brother-in-law will be glad to hear that. Job security.   Wink

IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #70 - 16th Mar, 2011 at 5:33pm

Quote:
I love BeerLao!!!
Cool

You brother-in-law work for BeerLao? Lucky him business must be good. BeerLao is also very popular with Lao-American. Some liquor store sold them here in the states.
Smiley Cool

View Profile  
IP Logged

PEACE
God Member

DIN FAR
Reply #71 - 17th Mar, 2011 at 12:46pm

Cannot find them in Texas. What state are you at?

llX wrote on 11th Aug, 2010 at 5:12pm:
Admin Saovaluck wrote on 11th Aug, 2010 at 2:40am:
They are selling it international for profit as well.

BeerLao are doing well. They also hired Lao worker. My friend in the US all like it too when I let them try. It's also little stronger then other beer.

View Profile  
IP Logged

llX
God Member

Reply #72 - 17th Mar, 2011 at 3:55pm

I'm in Minnesota. Lot of Lao population in Texas? Maybe if you can import BeerLao there, and sell them there you can be rich. But easy said then done because of law and regulation.
Grin Grin

PEACE wrote on 17th Mar, 2011 at 12:46pm:
Cannot find them in Texas. What state are you at?

llX wrote on 11th Aug, 2010 at 5:12pm:
Admin Saovaluck wrote on 11th Aug, 2010 at 2:40am:
They are selling it international for profit as well.

BeerLao are doing well. They also hired Lao worker. My friend in the US all like it too when I let them try. It's also little stronger then other beer.

View Profile  
IP Logged

William Kelley
Ex Member

Reply #73 - 18th Mar, 2011 at 5:27am

llX wrote on 16th Mar, 2011 at 5:33pm:
Quote:
I love BeerLao!!!
Cool

You brother-in-law work for BeerLao? Lucky him business must be good. BeerLao is also very popular with Lao-American. Some liquor store sold them here in the states.
Smiley Cool

Business is getting very good for him and BeerLao. It is not easy to get it here. Last time I had some I was visiting Keo's family in Elgin, IL. The food was spicy, and the BeerLao was ice-cold! It went down so very good.

IP Logged

Larb Dip
God Member

Lao Pride, and No. 1 Lao
Pride Admin' fan from
NZ!

Hadxaifong, Vientiane
Awards: 1
Outstanding Contribution Award
Reply #74 - 19th Mar, 2011 at 10:00am

Now I am straying wayyyy off topic now, but I really wanna know if this is you in the black with your back turned.

Why don't you just cut the suspense and reveal yourself and lets see if you're really as 'hot' as your avatar persuades!

laopride973.jpg (48 KB | )
laopride973.jpg

ຂອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
View Profile  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
The newest 10 Board Topics
No. Board Name Topic Started By Replies Views Last Post on Topic
1. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in April, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 1 14237 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:22pm
By: Admin Saovaluck
2. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2024 Admin Saovaluck 5 93503 Last Post 26th Apr, 2024 at 6:03pm
3. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland as Dorothy's reproduction gingham pinafore dress Admin Saovaluck 37 296672 Last Post 20th Apr, 2024 at 5:11pm
4. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in July, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 6 143091 Last Post 24th Sep, 2023 at 7:16am
5. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in August, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 78992 Last Post 11th Sep, 2023 at 12:35pm
6. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in September, 2022 Admin Saovaluck 1 54979 Last Post 9th Jul, 2023 at 7:51am
7. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in May, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 4 80825 Last Post 30th May, 2023 at 4:36pm
8. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in March, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 63754 Last Post 8th May, 2023 at 4:39pm
9. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in February, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 5 50462 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:39pm
10. Judy Garland Board Judy Garland's ruby slippers project in January, 2023 Admin Saovaluck 7 45339 Last Post 28th Apr, 2023 at 4:19pm

Back to: Lao Pride | Lao Pride Forum